Impressions of new Ford F150.

/ Impressions of new Ford F150. #11  
I agree with you on everything you posted. The blinker deal was annoying for a few weeks but now it's natural. I just wish there was a way to dampen the volume. It's really loud (blinker volume).

Did you notice that you cannot turn on the cargo light without turning on the whole cab lighting? Also, I hate how the tailgate is made with two pieces. Every time you pull something out of the bed it will catch on the tailgate where the pieces mate up.

Other than that I really like my truck. I got it for 34K + TTL with 4x4 and the 3.5L EB. Super Crew XLT similar to the one in your pic except the full crew plus 6.5' bed.

I am with you on the blinker volume. Also the key in the door reminder is obnoxiously loud. One of these days I will hunt it down and do a little muting/wire clipping.

Just get a bed liner cover for the tailgate.

/ Impressions of new Ford F150. #12  
I like the turn signals on the newer Fords.

Dodge Man, you should remove the silencer on the air box. It makes them sound real good:D

/ Impressions of new Ford F150.
I suspect, but don't know for a fact the blinker and key in reminder all come from the front door speakers. My daughters car, an Impala, you can adjust that volume lever. I don't know if you can on the Fords or not.