Comparison in need of a smaller tractor

/ in need of a smaller tractor #31  
I owned a BX2350 for 10 years and now own a JD2025r. The JD is roughly the size of your Kubota you own now. Like Skipperbrown said, a BX will do about the same damage as your current tractor. I will say my current JD might rut the yard more, but only when I mow the exact same pattern over and over, and the BX did that also. Part of the problem is I had loaded tire on both my Kubota and my JD. The amount of weight it adds to the smaller Kubota tires is modest but it adds about 200 pounds per tire on the JD.

The HST fan on a BX? I never broke mine but I have read where people broke them on this forum. I know a 1 series JD has a cooler in front of the radiator instead of a fan. You might price out a 1023e from JD, less deluxe features but the same capabilities as a 1025r.

If you mowed with your tractor I might say a switch to a BX might be good. I think you might find it痴 not that much easier on your yard and you will find a lot less capable loader. I don稚 think you would hate a BX, they are great little tractors, but the only thing easy on the yard is a push mower.

/ in need of a smaller tractor
found out that the tires on the b2650 are loaded.

also we would take the loader off more but I feel the loader stands on the 534a are super weak and bend/flex to much for my liking.

my wife and I both agreed we would like something smaller and more maneuverable that she feels more comfortable on.

/ in need of a smaller tractor #33  
I sat on a MT122 the other day at the local dealership, pretty cool little machine.
I have a MT240 hydrostatic, and my wife enjoys using it, she did not like the old L295DT at all which was about the same size, but had normal gears to shift.
It sounds like for your use, a SCUT like the 122/125 would fit you really well. LS should give you a tire choice (industrial or turf) at no additional cost.

Last edited:
considering it.

I heard that they have a smaller ssqa though.

is there a place to get parts online?

/ in need of a smaller tractor #35  
At least if you sell the Kubota privately, you will save most of your money as they keep their value. Have you looked at a TYM T265 if you have a dealer close to you?

At least if you sell the Kubota privately, you will save most of your money as they keep their value. Have you looked at a TYM T265 if you have a dealer close to you?
there is a dealer an hour away that stocks tym and ls.

I figured the tym was the same size as the b.

/ in need of a smaller tractor #38  
You might want one of these: Yanmar SA 221 or the
Yanmar SA324

willy

/ in need of a smaller tractor #39  
Are dual wheels an option for your soft lawn?

I had a gc1725m delivered a couple of days ago. It’s incredible, the amount of work it can do in a short time has blown me away. It -just- fits where I need it to, larger would have been no good. Bigger is not universally better imo.
I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend a Massey GC series. The price and features stacked up well against the competition which for me was Kioti, kubota and Deere in Aus market.

Are dual wheels an option for your soft lawn?

I had a gc1725m delivered a couple of days ago. It’s incredible, the amount of work it can do in a short time has blown me away. It -just- fits where I need it to, larger would have been no good. Bigger is not universally better imo.
I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend a Massey GC series. The price and features stacked up well against the competition which for me was Kioti, kubota and Deere in Aus market.
not sure about duals on a b?

checked in on r3s at the local dealer and messicks. apparently they are not available as assemblies right now?