In today's episode of 'what did you fix on your Massey GC2040 today'......

/ In today's episode of 'what did you fix on your Massey GC2040 today'...... #1  

KenLysons

Bronze Member
Tractor
John Deere 2032r with Tektite cab, New Holland W130B payloader
In today's episode of 'what did you fix on your Massey GC2400 today'......

The rear facing heater vent always falls in. I even switched it with another location, same problem.
Today I beat it into submission.
2 tiny holes drilled and 2 tiny screw/washers installed, all you have to do is dremel a little where the screw holes are in the heater body.
I win.

That and 2 more shearbolts, stupid unpaved parking lot has more rocks than snow.

Last edited:
   / In today's episode of 'what did you fix on your Massey GC2040 today'...... #2  
What is a GC2040? Typo?

/ In today's episode of 'what did you fix on your Massey GC2040 today'......
yeah, got my mixes all numbered up

/ In today's episode of 'what did you fix on your Massey GC2040 today'...... #4  
I have a GC2410 and I'm trying to figure out where a heater vent would be on this series...

:confused3:

/ In today's episode of 'what did you fix on your Massey GC2040 today'...... #5  
In this weather, mine's beside my recliner, in front of the tv.

/ In today's episode of 'what did you fix on your Massey GC2040 today'...... #6  
Yeah, my heat is radiating from the floor (of my house..), but I hear you. It was not the best day in BC to be out clearing snow, nor changing a shear bolt, but what can ya do?

just above the brake pedal

also a good spot right beside the heater for front light switch, rear lights, interior light and acc with a volt guage

Coldest (so far) I have used the little toy is -30 before windchill. With good clothes and the heaters full bore I was toasty warm. The funny part was my bottle of water freezing in the cup holder. It was 'just' a touch above freezing, cold radiating through the plastic. The 2nd little aux heater on the right side behind me did help some, I sure can't get the wind stopped coming in the back for some reason. Shearbolts are fine to change, my garage is 18c all the time.