Injection Pump Repair

/ Injection Pump Repair #1  

agroreydaniel

Tractor
McCormick MC120
I have a 2005 McCormick Turbo MC 120 6 cylinder and need to repair the injection pump. If anybody know about a place to repair it please let me know.

Thank you;

Rey

/ Injection Pump Repair #2  
H&H Diesel Performance is our local repair service in Mulkeytown Il......."we rebuild pumps,injectors,turbos etc. I.E. Roosa master/Stanadyne, Bosch, Ambac Lucas Cav Denso Diesel Kikki Yanmar Zexel Simms etc. if you have any questions regarding this housing or anything else diesel related give us a call at 618-925-1262 anytime day or night were here to help"

/ Injection Pump Repair #3  
You might contact Dudley Carr, at D & C Diesel in Falmouth, KY. He does a fine job in repairing pumps and was a former TM with McCormick for over 5 years. His number is: 859-391-0935. He has a fast "turn-a-round" and knows the tractors, very well.

Best Regards,

Iron Peddler

/ Injection Pump Repair #4  
I say, use them at your own risk. There are other cases like mine around on the internet....I am presently having a bad experience with H&H. Sent inj. pump to him 6/13/11. It is now 8/27/11. I have called several times. He will not answer the phone. I left two messages when I could get through. Called his dad and talked to him...left a message with him. Emailed him several times prior to sending my pump. He was quick to reply and seemed on the up and up...friendly, etc. After sending the pump he will not reply. I told him (email and messages) that I only wanted to know if he got the pump. If not I need to file an insurance claim. He won't even acknowledge receiving the pump! I plan to notify the better business bureau in the area (I JUST FOUND THAT HE ALREADY HAS AN "F" RATING WITH BBB) and am filing a complaint with Ebay. Mulkeytown doesn't have a police dept. or I would call them. When I spoke with his dad (Jerry) he didn't offer any excuses or reasons why Quinten would not reply to me, only that he would give him my message. If you think he runs an honest business I think I have a bridge you might be interested in.

Last edited:
   / Injection Pump Repair #5  
If you are in (or near) Louisiana, I would suggest Vaughan & Bush in Shreveport or Bergeron's in Alexandria. Both have an excellent reputation and have been in business for decades.