Input needed on CaseIH Farmall DX55

/ Input needed on CaseIH Farmall DX55 #2  
I think those (both the Case IH and the NH Boomers) of those years were good tractors. Shibaura built. I like the features on them better than the new LS built models.

I think if you have good IH or NH dealers around you I wouldn't be worried buying one.

My problem was I have no CNH dealers around me and all the ones I went to 7 hours away back in 2008 couldn't be bothered at all selling me a compact tractor. So I ended up going orange.

/ Input needed on CaseIH Farmall DX55 #3  
Good machine. Same as a NH boomer. I have a boomer of the same vintage and it is a great machine, runs smooth and exceeds my expectations for a compact tractor. I agree with paystar if you have a Case or New holland dealer in your area I would have no worries of buying one. Either dealer can provide parts or service for the machine.

/ Input needed on CaseIH Farmall DX55
Thanks for the replies. It sounds promising for sure! I was not aware that it was the same as a boomer. I searched on here and saw a few TC45/TC40 or around there had bad casings , either engine or axle IIRC) that were cracking. Hopefully someone knows more, I cannot find the thread on it. Does this issue affect this Case model?