International 340 track loader - thoughts?

/ International 340 track loader - thoughts? #11  
I owned a t340 with drott 4/1 loader and rear scarifier/root buster on back. I used it to clear about one acre of heavily wooded new growth of 5- 6" trees. I'd cut them down with a chain saw and picked up the whole tree with 4/1 and took them into opening to clean limbs and cut up for firewood. I rented a chipper to take care of limbs. The t 340 was a remarkable little tractor. I sold it but still have some documentation which I will sell. I have an owners manual, parts catalog, Drott parts and Instruction book for loader and scarifier and 5 shop manuals for engine, hydraulics, clutch, transmission and steering/pivot brakes. I wish I still had that little muscle track loader. Send me a private reply if interested.

/ International 340 track loader - thoughts? #12  
I owned a t340 with drott 4/1 loader and rear scarifier/root buster on back. I used it to clear about one acre of heavily wooded new growth of 5- 6" trees. I'd cut them down with a chain saw and picked up the whole tree with 4/1 and took them into opening to clean limbs and cut up for firewood. I rented a chipper to take care of limbs. The t 340 was a remarkable little tractor. I sold it but still have some documentation which I will sell. I have an owners manual, parts catalog, Drott parts and Instruction book for loader and scarifier and 5 shop manuals for engine, hydraulics, clutch, transmission and steering/pivot brakes. I wish I still had that little muscle track loader. Send me a private reply if interested.

I am interested in your manuals if you still have them.

/ International 340 track loader - thoughts? #13  
if its like my 59 t340 mine is a sleeved engine, i just pulled it apart in my shop and took it to a machine shop and had it resleaves and the bottom end reassembled then i put the top end back together and it runs beautifully and fires up without any argument, but for some reason i can't make it move, know anything about the drive train on one of these, i think i just need a main clutch but I'm not sure how to go about getting to it relatively easily it does sometime creep along if you motivate it with the 30 ton pto winch mounted on the back

/ International 340 track loader - thoughts? #14  
if its like my 59 t340 mine is a sleeved engine, i just pulled it apart in my shop and took it to a machine shop and had it resleaves and the bottom end reassembled then i put the top end back together and it runs beautifully and fires up without any argument, but for some reason i can't make it move, know anything about the drive train on one of these, i think i just need a main clutch but I'm not sure how to go about getting to it relatively easily it does sometime creep along if you motivate it with the 30 ton pto winch mounted on the back

Hi!
Looking at manual it seems like you remove engine to get to clutch. I have some manuals which I will sell for a t-340, parts manual,
drott loader manual, operators manual, engine clutch manual, steering and pivot clutch manual, transmission manual, hydraulic manual, and engine manual. $75.00 want them? whatslh...aol.com

/ International 340 track loader - thoughts? #15  
Hi!
Looking at manual it seems like you remove engine to get to clutch. I have some manuals which I will sell for a t-340, parts manual,
drott loader manual, operators manual, engine clutch manual, steering and pivot clutch manual, transmission manual, hydraulic manual, and engine manual. $75.00 want them? whatslh...aol.com

i have heard from some of the local guys that the manuals are not that great but i may have the wrong ones, the ones i have ar 10 page manuals mostly on operation and checking the fluids, may be interested in the manuals if there not what i already have

/ International 340 track loader - thoughts? #16  
i have heard from some of the local guys that the manuals are not that great but i may have the wrong ones, the ones i have ar 10 page manuals mostly on operation and checking the fluids, may be interested in the manuals if there not what i already have

Most are how to fix and technical. OPerators manual is operation and fluids.

340manuals.jpg