Internet pricing and delivery

/ Internet pricing and delivery #21  
*Because my local dealer wanted 9k more than what I ended up paying. **Try Barlows in KY.
Bake
For a 9000 dollar savings you can ship it back to the dealer you bought it form for warranty service and still save money over dealing with the local dealer. **I said that earlier on in this thread.

/ Internet pricing and delivery #22  
Some dealers also like to have customer loyalty, you buy a tractor from me and I will have your back on future service and issues. I know this doesn't happen sometime but there are times it does.

Yes because you have 3 tractors you might spend more money at a single dealer, but when warrenty issues come up this means nothing. There might be a person that bought on tractor from that particular dealer and his warrenty issues will be fixed first and faster becuase he bought the machine from them.
I bought my first kubota a BX23 new in 2004 from an out of town out of state dealer in Sept 2004.
I buy all my parts and supplies here from my local dealer,
Had the out of state out of town dealer not sold me the BX23 my local dealer would not have this business toady as I would not have a tractor.
My local dealer actually owes the dealer I bought the BX23 from a thank you or a token of gratitude for creating this business for him by selling me a tractor.
Another problem I had with buying locally is my local dealer did not have a BX23 but the W.Va. dealer did.
The BX 23 has not required warranty work so I came out way ahead of buying locally.
Had I depended on my local dealer I would have spent way more money or probably not have ever bought a tractor.