Introductions

/ Introductions #1  

blaydenW1

Tractor
1996 case ih 5240
Hello everyone. I wanted to introduce myself. I am in SW Washington. I am actually from Montana. As a kid, my grandfather had a ranch small by Montana size but humongous by WA standards. My other grandfather farmed sugar beats. My experience with tractors is limited to tractors from the 1930s to 1960s...

I am looking to buy a tractor to help with a non profit forest related organization and could use some advice. I look forward to getting to know you all.

thanks

/ Introductions #2  
:welcome:

Welcome to the forum!

I'm going to move this thread over to our buying, pricing, and comparisons section. You should be able to find some advice over there :)

/ Introductions #3  
Welcome to TBN.

Feel free to post up some information on what you're trying to accomplish and let the folks here weigh in.

/ Introductions
:welcome:

Welcome to the forum!

I'm going to move this thread over to our buying, pricing, and comparisons section. You should be able to find some advice over there :)
Thanks I appreciate it. I look forward to being part of this great network.

/ Introductions #7  
:welcome: to TBN...enjoy.

/ Introductions #8  
If you are going to work in and around trees a cab is probably not advisable due to glass breakage. Size dependent on what you are going to do. We went thru 16 HP to current 52 HP. Very satisfied with size power and stability. If you are going to work one on uneven terrain the wider stance is better. Our tires are set at the widest setting of 70 plus inches out to out

Welcome to TBN!