Mowing Is a 60" brush hog too much for a Kubota L3010?

/ Is a 60" brush hog too much for a Kubota L3010? #11  
My goofy neighbor has a 20 horse Yanmar and mows with a 6 foot bush hog. I don't know how he gets away with it. With no overunning clutch the momentum in the mower will drive the tractor forward with the clutch depressed. He's cutting 12 inch pasture grass.
I guess this is a testamonial to Yanmar tractors and engines. About 4 years ago he bought a used 6 ft. finish mower, which seems to do fine.

/ Is a 60" brush hog too much for a Kubota L3010? #12  
i believe a 30hp mahcine should swing a 5' mower with ease..

/ Is a 60" brush hog too much for a Kubota L3010?
Thanks for all the respones again. I was going to ask, what is too much? I normally would need to mow about 3 or 4 times between Spring and Summer. The fields that I will be mowing is fairly flat and the grasses would be at around 2.5 to 3 ft max at the first mowing (all depends on the weather and how wet the ground is at the time). After that the grass height would be about 1 to 1.5 ft in height and I leave it at about 6 to 12 inches. Believe this or not, for the last 3 years I've been mowing about 12 to 15 arces with a 19HP Gravely 44 inch zero turn. Talk about madness and a sore back but that little machine did the job "over time" (it took about 4 days). Am I crazy, YES. That's why I want to be sure that this tacktor will do the job I needed.

/ Is a 60" brush hog too much for a Kubota L3010? #14  
Isn't the formula 4' of mower per 5 PTO hp?

/ Is a 60" brush hog too much for a Kubota L3010? #15  
no, I have always heard as a rule of thumb 5 hp per foot of mower.

Back to the original question, the tractor will handle that bush hog and you have made it pretty obvious that you are willing to put the time in so efficiency isn't a huge concern. I say go for it!

/ Is a 60" brush hog too much for a Kubota L3010?
Everyone's been great. I'm going for it, I'm calling the owner to make a deal. I'm sure I'll have more questions as I start become more familiar with the tractor.

/ Is a 60" brush hog too much for a Kubota L3010? #18  
post back.. questions are free!.. answers.. free too.. :)

/ Is a 60" brush hog too much for a Kubota L3010? #19  
unless you are talking to a lawyer