is a ck20 enough?

/ is a ck20 enough? #11  
<font color="blue"> I must ask if there are great restrictions if a MMM is kept on while doing other work? I would think there are.
</font>
Depending on the ground your working on. It does decrease your ground clearence.....so.....if your out in the woods on uneven terrian you can get hung up. On level lawn area not much of an issue.

<font color="blue">Is a quick tach loader system a good thing on this small unit? It may take some loader lift away? Is it available?
</font>
Are you meaning a quick tach BUCKET? I have not seen them in use on a CK20. I have seen them in use on tractors the size of the CK25/CK30.

<font color="blue">We have snow on the ground till May and in some years June. </font>

Michigan's Upper Peninsula?

Don

/ is a ck20 enough? #12  
Not knowing much about Kioti's--I have a question.

Is the MMM easily and quickly installed/removed?

Bob

/ is a ck20 enough? #13  
Its some what easy, not anywhere near as easy as the RFM. If the tractor has a loader I use the loader to lift the front off the ground to gain more room. The hardest part is getting the PTO shaft on and off. you have to pretty much lay on the ground and bend way down. You need a good flat surface to roll the MMM sideways out form the tractor. You can turn the gauge wheels so it will roll sideways. There are 4 pins and the PTO shaft that have to be removed to get it out. I sure it gets easier the more you do it. But the RFM is easiest. Also there are alot of brackets and adujustments for the MMM to mess with down the road. The RFM just has 4 gauge wheels that you set and go.

/ is a ck20 enough? #14  
<font color="blue"> It'd be great for the snow and loader work, but it might leave huge ruts even with the floatation turfs. </font>

As someone with the heaviest CK20 HST TLB including my fat butt, my pics can attest no rutts with turf tires, I have R-4's ordered and expect no problems with them either.

/ is a ck20 enough?
Thanks for the info on the CK20. I had not know the MMM would have that limit. This is important information.

The loader removal is an important issue on a lawn care tractor. I may recomend to my friend to buy the CK20? I still would like to look at the new CK25 or 30 this spring. Yes, I say I, as my friend can not tighten a nut so he has left it to me to sift through the options for him.

Thanks, dppratt.

/ is a ck20 enough?
In my last post, I finished with something very akward. I meant to say Thank you DePratt and never scanned the message for it's flaw. As an electricity construction teacher my composition leaves much to be desired. I must take the time to use spell check?

On another issue, it is good for those dealers to share their knowledge with us. As a builder and teacher, I have often helped others in spite of the possiblity they may be in some way a competitor now or in the future but it has never hurt me. It is the right thing to do. If you have knowledge or experiences that may help others, it is best to share it. Idealistic? Sure, but it has never hurt me to do so. Once again , thanks to Mr. DePratt and others that share knowlege with us. Just keep it straight.