Is it ok to get opinions on CK2510 price?

/ Is it ok to get opinions on CK2510 price? #1  

Deepdrop

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kioti CX2510 (2021)
Hi,
First, thanks to everyone who contributes to this forum. The information has been invaluable as I've figured out which tractor is best suited for me, a process which has taken a couple of years and many visits to dealers.
I'm planning to buy a Kioti CK2510 HST with quick attach front loader (KL2510) with a cutting edge. Also a backhoe (KB2465) with a mechanical thumb. The tires are filled. The dealer is about 20 minutes from my home.

I'm in New Hampshire and dealerships are few and far between, so I haven't been able to compare prices and would really appreciate any opinions on whether this is a decent price. This was the price he gave me. There was no haggling or negotiating.

Final price is 23,725 after current promotional discounts ($2400).

Thanks for any feedback on this.

/ Is it ok to get opinions on CK2510 price? #2  
There is a dealer "teamtractor" advertising a CK2510 hydrostat with loader, boxblade, clamp on forks, grill guard and drawbar kit for $17,940. They will add a BH for $4995. "Delivered anywhere". They are in Az, but you can probably use their ad to negotiate a better price or maybe get an implement thrown in. Here's a link
2�19 KIOTI CK251�-TL HYSTAT 4x4 Tractor Loader ZX251D21 | Team Tractor & Equipment

Overall, that's not a bad price, at least get them to throw in the 50 hour service.

/ Is it ok to get opinions on CK2510 price? #3  
I got a 2510 with a cab, loader, and front mount blower for 26k. Keep in mind their cash price and finance price its about 2k different. Keep in mind from ordering from afar could be less but your not getting local dealer perks per say either.

/ Is it ok to get opinions on CK2510 price?
Thank you both for your replies.
I'm not going to finance it, so I would pay the cash price. The dealer is aware of this, so presumably the quoted price is his "cash price".

That sure is a huge price difference, ordering from the online dealer. With the backhoe it's $1000 cheaper and also comes with a free boxblade, etc. However, there is a comfort factor in buying local. You have someone to call if there is a problem and they know who you are and it supports the local economy, so I'd rather buy from the local guy.
I hate the whole bargaining process, but I guess I can show him this and ask him if he can throw in the 50 hour service for free, or something similar.
Hopefully some others will reply as well. If the deal I'm being offered is reasonable, I'll feel better. I just want to make sure that I'm not being taken advantage of since this is my first tractor purchase.
I remember my first car purchase and it did not go well. Wow, did they see me coming...

/ Is it ok to get opinions on CK2510 price? #5  
Thank you both for your replies.
I'm not going to finance it, so I would pay the cash price. The dealer is aware of this, so presumably the quoted price is his "cash price".

That sure is a huge price difference, ordering from the online dealer. With the backhoe it's $1000 cheaper and also comes with a free boxblade, etc. However, there is a comfort factor in buying local. You have someone to call if there is a problem and they know who you are and it supports the local economy, so I'd rather buy from the local guy.
I hate the whole bargaining process, but I guess I can show him this and ask him if he can throw in the 50 hour service for free, or something similar.
Hopefully some others will reply as well. If the deal I'm being offered is reasonable, I'll feel better. I just want to make sure that I'm not being taken advantage of since this is my first tractor purchase.
I remember my first car purchase and it did not go well. Wow, did they see me coming...

Price shopping with internet quotes from light years away I have found does little good, now if you go in with something on the internet that is somewhat local or close it could be a chip to play. With that said local is great if they are within reason and like I said what are there service perks, that might make up for paying a little bit more up front, thousands more up front probably not. End of the day if they are an authorized dealer for Kioti they will service it under warranty like anybody else regardless of how you bought it. Now if you didnt buy it from them you may miss out on the free pick and free donuts while you wait.

Last edited:
I appreciate the advice from you guys. I'll probably see if he can throw in the 50 hour service. I'll feel better buying local even if it really probably doesn't make a lot of difference. I'd hoped to hear from more people, but it sounds like the price is not unfair from what I can see.

/ Is it ok to get opinions on CK2510 price? #7  
I have been pricing the ck3510 not the 2510. But that sounds like a fair price. Gaining the friendship of the local dealer and service is priceless. Mine is also my go to for chainsaws, weed eaters and other small equipment needs.
You sound like you've identified your needs. That's the smallest tractor in their line. I considered the 2610 briefly but felt I would be left wanting/needing more. The step up to a 3510 is only a couple thousand more. For certain applications that would be a big plus.

Back to the price. Currently where I live, tractors are moving fast. In the past two weeks while I've been narrowing my decision. The dealer has sold all three of the ck3510 he had. When I was still looking at other brands, they seemed to be moving them quick. Point is, in my area, the demand is high enough the dealers are not offering huge deals. You can get some discounts with add ons and implements, extended warranties, and the standard factory incentives. But the standard base price is consistent with the next two closest options.

Thanks Cholland,
I actually even considered the smaller subcompact line because I have to work in some tight places, but the additional ground clearance of the CK2510 was a big plus. I will take a peak at the 3510. Honestly, I haven't even looked at it, assuming it would be significantly more expensive and much larger.
I appreciate the reassurance regarding price. I think they're moving pretty fast around here also.
Take care.

/ Is it ok to get opinions on CK2510 price? #9  
I'd checkout the 2610. When I bought mine they weren't that much more than the 2510.

The downside for you may be the size as the 2610 has the same frame as the 3510 with the exception of the engine. The 2510 has a much smaller frame.

Thanks wassup,
It is something I've considered, but I do think size will be an issue. There will certainly be jobs for which the 2610 would be better, but mostly I'm better off with a smaller footprint.