Is this a good deal on a L2501 and L3301?

/ Is this a good deal on a L2501 and L3301? #11  
Seems buying from the cheapest person is on here lots. Tractors are not like cars where we can find mechanics easily enough. Tractors are an entire different matter where both dealer support and abilities beats price every time. just my 2 cents worth..

Ricn

/ Is this a good deal on a L2501 and L3301? #12  
Seems buying from the cheapest person is on here lots. Tractors are not like cars where we can find mechanics easily enough. Tractors are an entire different matter where both dealer support and abilities beats price every time. just my 2 cents worth..

Ricn

I couldn't agree more. We've been shopping for tractor for several months now. We started looking through Craigslist ads, then to dealer used offerings and then decided on NEW; with financing options being so lucrative. Even though I narrowed choices down to just a few brands and decided on Kubota, the dealership experience, longevity, location, and reviews was the deciding factor on WHERE we'd get ours. We want to have dealer support for the long haul!

/ Is this a good deal on a L2501 and L3301? #13  
I just ordered my first tractor, and the price for the 3301 doesn't seem out of line with what I bought.

Kubota L3301 - 4WD HST
R4 tires filled
LA525 QA FEL with L2256 66" bucket
PFL2042 42" Forks
E1134 Deluxe fiberglass canopy
Engine block heater

Delivered for $21,500 (not including tax)

Plans for use are snow moving in the winter, firewood work in the summer along with the countless other tasks (food plot clearing, driveway gravel, etc., etc.)

Now on to picking a good grapple and other attachments.

-long time lurker, first time poster, first time tractor owner - waiting patiently for delivery and the fun to begin

/ Is this a good deal on a L2501 and L3301? #14  
Wish I could get a hold of KNOWITALL. I went down to Landsdowne-Moody in Hockley to get pricing on the package above. The first price I was quoted was about $2,200 more than Normangee. I decided to go ahead and show the guy Normangee's quote to see if he could be a little more competitive on his price. He ended up dropping it down to $407.87 more than Normangee. I was surprised he didn't at least match the price...I had my check book out and I was ready to do the deal. I know its just $400, but that would get me upgraded to a quick connect FEL at Normangee.

Impressed with Normangee...they gave me the best price out of the gate.

My apologies for being nowhere to be found when called upon....the looming end of society on earth as we know it brought on by Frankenstein the tax bill has kept me busy doomsday prepping.

So the guy was totally ok with stiffing you for $1,792.13, I always find the price drop amusing. If your gonna sell it, bottom dollar the first time and lets go talk about tractors, if I was better at math in college I would not be selling tractors for a living lol. Normangee makes money, don't let them fool you. They do not have the overhead or local tax burden most dealers carry. The real magic is done by way of contract labor paid on piece work for assembly and make ready. Even the guy who took 4 years to pass college algebra can see it ....pay a guy $40 for every loader he installs or tractor he assembles is going to be substantially cheaper then one done by a guy proudly wearing his name on shirt pocket and brand on the other. This guy also has health insurance, dental plan, and a 401k. Not my place to say one is right and one is wrong but low bid is not always best but it is a bid none the less, you get what you pay for.

/ Is this a good deal on a L2501 and L3301? #15  
My apologies for being nowhere to be found when called upon....the looming end of society on earth as we know it brought on by Frankenstein the tax bill has kept me busy doomsday prepping.

So the guy was totally ok with stiffing you for $1,792.13, I always find the price drop amusing. If your gonna sell it, bottom dollar the first time and lets go talk about tractors, if I was better at math in college I would not be selling tractors for a living lol. Normangee makes money, don't let them fool you. They do not have the overhead or local tax burden most dealers carry. The real magic is done by way of contract labor paid on piece work for assembly and make ready. Even the guy who took 4 years to pass college algebra can see it ....pay a guy $40 for every loader he installs or tractor he assembles is going to be substantially cheaper then one done by a guy proudly wearing his name on shirt pocket and brand on the other. This guy also has health insurance, dental plan, and a 401k. Not my place to say one is right and one is wrong but low bid is not always best but it is a bid none the less, you get what you pay for.

How was your price so much cheaper than that of another guy at the same dealership? You quoted $19995 for the 2501 and 23900 for the 3301. Will you pm him if it’s not to late. Curious how you were able to get him so much better of a price vs a co-worker

Brett

/ Is this a good deal on a L2501 and L3301? #16  
Einthewoods
Welcome to TBN and congrats on the new tractor pictures when it arrives.