is this an issue?

/ is this an issue? #1  
Tractor
2023KIOTI NS 4710
I noticed this today on my third outing with new tractor. has to be ballast liquid leaking, right? is this an issue? can't be a big leak. I don't think it could've been from another source. ground is BONE dry but it was sprinkling rain a tiny bit. the other tire doesn't look like that. obviously looks like the liquid is coming from inside of circle and emanating outwards.

1000012594.jpg

Last edited:
   / is this an issue? #2  
appears to be.

/ is this an issue? #3  
Looks like the tire isn’t sealed to the rim. Maybe check the air pressure and fill it higher than you operating pressure to see if that will seal the tire. Then release pressure to desired amount. Make sure the valve stem is in the 12 o’clock position when you do this.

/ is this an issue?
Looks like the tire isn’t sealed to the rim. Maybe check the air pressure and fill it higher than you operating pressure to see if that will seal the tire. Then release pressure to desired amount. Make sure the valve stem is in the 12 o’clock position when you do this.
great tip. thanks. I'll give that a shot.

/ is this an issue? #6  
Call your dealer, it is an issue!

/ is this an issue? #7  
I noticed this today on my third outing with new tractor. has to be ballast liquid leaking, right? is this an issue? can't be a big leak. I don't think it could've been from another source. ground is BONE dry but it was sprinkling rain a tiny bit. the other tire doesn't look like that. obviously looks like the liquid is coming from inside of circle and emanating outwards.

View attachment 833071
Since your tractor is virtually new, the tires have not fully seated to the bead yet. Since liquid ballast was added before the tires were not fully seated, it makes sense that some would leak out.

Hope its not Rim Guard. That stuff smells like skunk.

/ is this an issue?
Since your tractor is virtually new, the tires have not fully seated to the bead yet. Since liquid ballast was added before the tires were not fully seated, it makes sense that some would leak out.

This appeared to have been the issue. I checked PSI after I finally found the rear tire stems were on the inside facing side, lol. pressure was good and I haven't seen any further evidence of leaking after several uses.

THANK YOU!

/ is this an issue?

Nahh. it is water and antifreeze. and I haven't smelled anything in 3 years, since first COVID. Thanks CHINA!! :ROFLMAO: