Is this PTO connected properly?

/ Is this PTO connected properly? #11  
I always add a light coating of grease to the PTO splines. Keeps things from rusting and makes life easier when swapping implements.

I use Fluid Film...keeps the rust off and provides lubrication.
Although messy, it's not as messy as grease.

BTW, I spray the implement's PTO yoke (internal splines) when I disconnect the implement and keep it suspended off the ground (bungee on the 3PH frame of the implement). I do this all the time, but it's especially necessary for long term storage (such as a mower during the winter months or a snow blower that sets most of the year).

/ Is this PTO connected properly? #13  
That second pic was the telling story. Even on a bigger tractor - pto connection is not as fun as seat time. The shaft is heavy, it never seems to want to key in and slide on and however you accomplish connection, its a cramped environment. Hey, I'm talking tractors now!!

/ Is this PTO connected properly? #14  
That second pic was the telling story. Even on a bigger tractor - pto connection is not as fun as seat time. The shaft is heavy, it never seems to want to key in and slide on and however you accomplish connection, its a cramped environment. Hey, I'm talking tractors now!!

Aren't they fun