iseki 1910 hydraulic seals

/ iseki 1910 hydraulic seals #1  

rjhans53

Bronze Member
Tractor
Iseki 1910 Ford 8n B
I'm not even sure it's worth replacing at the moment, but I don't like fluid leaks. Seems to me that when I was a kid ALL the tractors leaked a little and we just lived with it. The pto seal is leaking (1/8-3/16 in a bottom of a paint can every other day). That seal is on the way and should be here tomorrow. When I look at the cut sheets I don't see any problem with this, looks like you take off the 3 point hitch plate, take out 2 bolts holding the pto sleeve. Pull the sleeve and replace the seal. Does this sound right, has anyone done this. The right arm to the 3 point hitch where it goes into the oil reserve (I'm not sure that's the right term but hopefully it's enough info to let you know what I'm talking about)has a really slow leak, but it leaks, I'm sure a quart of fluid every 4-6 months would replenish it but I would like to replace that seal also. I can not find anywhere to get one, any help would be appreciated
Thank You
Ron

/ iseki 1910 hydraulic seals
I got the seals for the pto from gotractorparts.com. (Iseki, PTO Seal, (35x62x10mm), Fits: TS1610 TS1910 TS2205 - GoTractorParts.Com) The seal was only like 7 bucks, I paid for 2nd day and didn't get it for 4. They refunded 1/2 of the shipping cost with out me asking. But it didn't go quite like I had planned. The 3 point hitch plate held the seal in place, I went to pull out the shaft and that was a no go, I picked the seal out with a utility knife and a sharp pick and put the new on in place, put the plate back on and that was a done deal. It took about 3 hours and skin off of 3 knuckles but it doesn't leak any more. Funny There are 3 different exploded views in the manual I have, and this didn't match any of them. I'm still looking for the seals under the 3 point hitch arms.

/ iseki 1910 hydraulic seals #4  
Someone posted that they contacted Iseki for an operator manual and Iseki responded with an operator manual. You could try contacting Iseki.

Last edited:
   / iseki 1910 hydraulic seals #5  
I would dearly love to know how they contacted Iseki. I could use that information.