iseki ts 1610

/ iseki ts 1610 #1  

danny11b

Bronze Member
Tractor
longtrac 528, long 610.allis 5030.5040,5045.mitsubishi mt2001.allis 185,caseinternational 234, white 2-105
there is a lever that has l-m-h. I assume it means low, medium, and high. I can't get it out of m. What do I need to do?

/ iseki ts 1610 #2  
there is a lever that has l-m-h. I assume it means low, medium, and high. I can't get it out of m. What do I need to do?
Do not force it. If you have a service manual or a diagram parts manual, you might be able to open up the area to make adjustments and/or repair.

/ iseki ts 1610 #3  
With the tractor at a dead stop you can try depressing the clutch and moving the lever. If it still won't move you can try moving the tractor forward or back a bit then do it again. If there is pressure against the gears they may not slide easily. Do not force it. If you do manage to get it out of M you may have trouble shifting into L or H. You essentially have three gears with a neutral between each. If you do not fully engage the selected gear the tractor will be in neutral and will not move.

/ iseki ts 1610
thanks to the replys

/ iseki ts 1610 #5  
There is a ball with a spring to keep the lever in the position you want it. It may be froze. If this is the problem, Tap the lever lightly either way to get it loose,

/ iseki ts 1610
thank you