Iseki TS1910 fuel filter

/ Iseki TS1910 fuel filter #1  

Paul2

Tractor
Iseki TS1910
I just took my TS1910 out of service to perform numerous service items. One was a change of the fuel filter and cleaning of the bowl. Everything went well except for the fuel filter gasket. I can't seem to get it to seal without leaking. I installed a new o-ring which fits snugly around the bowl. That didn't work. I went back and got an o-ring that fit the knurled metal ring that holds the filter in place. That didn't work either. What do I need to use to get this thing to stop drooling?? Thanks for any suggestions!!

/ Iseki TS1910 fuel filter #2  
I had the same problem with my John Deere 2010. The problem is alignment. I had to disconnect my fuel lines, remove the bulb and install the gasket and bulb off the tractor in order to get it aligned correctly. It was a pain but took less time and wasted fuel than trying to get it sealed while on the tractor. I tried six times to get the bulb and gasket right and failed every time. Come to think of it, I had the same problem as a kid, not sure if it was me or the things in the way on the tractor. Give it a try. Good luck.
Farwell