Iseki TS2205 questions

/ Iseki TS2205 questions #1  

mikeblac

Hey everyone - a newbie here.

I am looking at buying an Iseki TS2205, that seems to be in very good condition. Hour meter was replaced due to rain - but they believe the tractor has less than 100 hours on it. Can I get any help with specs for this tractor? The owner does not know much about it - just wants to sell it.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Mike

/ Iseki TS2205 questions #2  
I googled "Iseki Tractor Specs" and found some good reading on this brand. Give it a try, or wait for another owner to reply. From my breif glance, they made some product for Massey and have used various engines in 'em...including Perkins. Their is also a catagory on them below and you can do a search on here for them. Good Luck.

AND.....Welcome to TBN.

/ Iseki TS2205 questions #3  
Your Iseki will probably look much like the one in the following link and have close to the same specs:

http://www.vertservice.net/iseki/ts1910

These tractors are of course "grey market" Japanese models, originally sold in Japan for the Japanese market only, and then shipped used to the US (and other countries) and re-sold. I have a TS1610F (4X4) model and like it very much. The price was right too. As foggy mentioned, go down the page to the Iseki forum. You'll find a lot of good info there on parts and service availability and others who may have that particular model. One thing I can tell you, that tractor was mfd somewhere in the 1978 to 1981 time frame so it is very unlikely it only has 100 hours. More like 500 to 1000, which still isn't bad for a diesel used only for light rice paddy type work, etc.

Bill

/ Iseki TS2205 questions
Thanks for the info guys. This site has been a big help to me. Yes - I understand that the tractor has more hours on it - than the meter shows. I left out - that the hours I was told were after it was rebuilt.

The tractor is in really great shape - well taken care of - and new looking tire on the back. But the guys does not want to really move off of his $3300 price. I think that is a little steep - but I may just be stupid.

I am still considering this tractor, but am also looking at others as well.

Thanks for all the help - and I am sure I will be asking more questions.

Mike