It arrived today!!! Limited Edition 20th Anniversary KIOTI CK35

/ It arrived today!!! Limited Edition 20th Anniversary KIOTI CK35 #1  

Cyberroc

Silver Member
Tractor
20th Anniversary Edition KIOTI CK35 Synchro Shuttle | KL130P FEL | KB2475 BH
It arrived today!!! Limited Edition 20th Anniversary KIOTI CK35 Synchro Shuttle | KL130P FEL | KB2475 BH | Xtra Rear Remotes | Custom Reinforced Bucket with xtra hooks!!! :D :D :D

It was raining most of the day so I don't have any good pics just yet, however I will get them and post them as soon as I am able.

I could not be happier, as soon as the Michigan Iron & Equipment Truck and Trailer pulled up Bob and Anthony worked like a well tuned machine, working in the rain to complete the delivery. Lucky for me there was a break in the weather for about an hour which was just long enough to go over everything and anything about my new machine.

I have been doing nothing but waiting for breaks in the weather to get some seat time in. I was able to do one of the digs I needed to get done, nothing like an hour of BH work to make my week! And the 2475 is one powerful BH. I have rented more than a fair share of other brand UTs and when it comes to digging, this thing digs like the ground is butter. Taking the suggestion I was offered, I am running it nowhere near full throttle and it's so smooth. Digging is effortless; I think it even laughed at me. I was a little hesitant at the 16 bucket at first thinking it was going to be too much, I could not have been more wrong, not only is it perfectly proportioned for the overall aesthetics; it made quick work of a job that took 3 hours with one I have rented twice before. I spent the other hour of decent weather taking care of some other small jobs I have been putting off. I can't believe how strong this Tractor is built.

And I can't imagine it could have been a more enjoyable experience that it was when purchasing a Tractor from Michigan Iron and Equipment! I can see doing lots of business with them, I can't remember the last time a dealer was so professional and how quickly they were willing to go the extra mile to get things just the way I wanted. Also, with seeing all the high quality custom fab implements and other items they build I can't help wanting things like their Universal Quick attach system, Custom Top-N-Tilt System, FieldFrame, and others. Let's just say if you have a need they have an answer and if an option is not available, they will design, build, and install one for you.

It's so nice to know that there are still dealers in Michigan like Michigan Iron & Equipment, who still believe in treating their customers with professionalism and kindness while giving not only an enjoyable experience, but a very knowledgeable one as well. You really have to stop in and check out some of their work if you're ever in the area, very impressive! And just to give you an idea of their return customers, Bob was getting ready to drive out after hours to pick up a customer's tractor that I believe was on the other side of the state when I was there signing papers last week.

They have all of my business from here on out Those who told me that the dealer you choose should be an extremely important part of the purchasing decision was more right than I can say! If your in Michigan, I recommend looking at MIE as a dealer of choice!

Great Tractor & Great Dealer; Nuff Said!

/ It arrived today!!! Limited Edition 20th Anniversary KIOTI CK35 #2  
Sounds like you will be very happy with your purchase. I am looking forward to some pics. Didn't know they had a 20th anniversary model, does it come with a special badge?

/ It arrived today!!! Limited Edition 20th Anniversary KIOTI CK35 #3  
Cyberroc:

Congratulations on your new tractor :D! Use it safely and well and send pictures. We like pictures. Jay :)

/ It arrived today!!! Limited Edition 20th Anniversary KIOTI CK35
Moved to HERE

Pics are at the above post link, sorry I lost this post for a few so I created a new one... :D

Thanks for the comments and yes IT ROCKS!