Itawamba Brush Hog Parts Needed

/ Itawamba Brush Hog Parts Needed #1  

viper151

Tractor
international
Hi

I have a Brush Hog and on the side it says it's a ITAWAMBA with a Indian Head at the end of the name.I can not find any other markings on it.The bearing and the outercase broke it's where the drive shaft slips onto the brush hog has anyone ever heared of this brand and where I can get parts?

/ Itawamba Brush Hog Parts Needed #2  
Your looking at a sticker from the Itawamba Community College Indians football team. Try posting a full picture of it, so that we can id it as a Bush Hog, John Deere, Land Pride, Frontier, New Holland, International, Dirt Devil, Hoover or Dysan, etc...

/ Itawamba Brush Hog Parts Needed #3  
Your looking at a sticker from the Itawamba Community College Indians football team.

My eyes are watering from laughing so hard !!! I am imagining myself surfing the internet for ITAWAMBA BRUSH HOG PARTS.

Some of those are so hard to ID

/ Itawamba Brush Hog Parts Needed #4  
Well you could ask any dealer and when he asks what kind it is, you'd could say "It a Wamba", but that's not as truthful or direct. This fine community college is near Tupelo Miss.

Good thing the sticker was put on right side out. How would you ever explain that you now had a broke Abmawati mower for sale ??