JD 110 TLB equivalent?

/ JD 110 TLB equivalent? #11  
Well, as plumbing contractor the 110 was way too small. M59 was ok, the m62 was great....except no factory cab. So I moved on.

I have had good service out of the 110 and yes it is a small tlb but has filled the bill for smaller jobs installing water and sewer lines in residential settings. The Kubota mini excavators are very nice machines too.

When I have larger pipe line jobs typically I use a 10, 20 or 40 ton excavator to dig these.

The OP is looking for similar units to the 110 tlb and is aware of the Kubota tlb models. The Kubota are very good too.

/ JD 110 TLB equivalent? #12  
Well, as plumbing contractor the 110 was way too small. M59 was ok, the m62 was great....except no factory cab. So I moved on.
Mecalac has a skidsteer/excavator combo in the market now that is gonna be hard to beat for multipurpose uses.

/ JD 110 TLB equivalent? #13  

I just bought a Kubota KX040 and I’m going to sell my M59 to buy a skid steer. But for a smaller operation the M59 is still a good fit. It’s a lot less money than buying a skid steer and excavator and less effort to move than the skid steer and mini.