JD 111 PTO failure

/ JD 111 PTO failure #1  
Tractor
John Deere 111
I have a JD 111 and the PTO for the mower has failed. I think it may be related to the tractor dropping. I had the front end jacked up so I could get to the tire valve (dealing with flat tire), and the tractor moved back far enough (with the tires chucked, go figure) to take it off the jack, dropping it 6-7" or so. Now the PTO will not work and when I watch the main pulley, it doesn't move.

What's wrong here, what am I missing that I should be checking, and what else could be causing this?

/ JD 111 PTO failure #2  
Is this the 1979 to 1985 model 111, or is it the newer one?

/ JD 111 PTO failure #4  
I dout it falling had anything to do with it

/ JD 111 PTO failure #5  
I would be willing to guess that the connector came unhooked from the pto clutch itself, the ignition switch, or the pto switch. I would check all of those connections. Maybe even unplug and reconnect the connectors on the ignition switch and pto switch. I have an old 111 and the clutch itself has been extremely resilient. If all your connections seem good, then I would take the connector plug off of the clutch. Get it out of the way of any rotating pulleys where you could place a voltmeter across the two wires feeding the clutch. Then I would set on the seat with the volt meter in sight, start the engine, and then flip the pto switch to the engage position. I would then observe the meter display. You should have 12vdc at the connector. If you do, your clutch may be bad. But do not rule out loose connections that can cause the circuit to "open" up under a load. The load being the pto clutch. If you have no voltage at all then there is definitely a bad switch or connection somewhere. The 111 pulls power for the ignition switch and subsequently the pto switch right off the starting motor solenoid....FYI.