JD 2210 Power Beyond

/ JD 2210 Power Beyond #1  

rjand134

Tractor
JD 2210, Ford 1510, Ford 3600, Kioti DK40SE, JD 925
I have a JD 2210 on which I installed the power beyond kit in August 2008 to supply hydraulics for the backhoe attachment I purchased. The backhoe was on the tractor since then, last week I removed the backhoe & hooked up my backblade to plow snow. My problem is: when I raise the backblade, the adjustable link arm on the three point hitch hits the hydraulic line and pops the quick connect apart. I then have to shut down the tractor, reconnect the quick coonect, start the tractor & then raise the blade. Very annoying!! Does anyone have any suggestions for a fix? Has anyone else had this problem? Thanks

/ JD 2210 Power Beyond #2  
I was thinking of putting this PB kit on from JD. Do you have to have a jumper line or something running between them or something? Just wondering what is hanging out there that the top link could be hitting?

Picture or two would be good!

/ JD 2210 Power Beyond #3  
I have a JD 2210 on which I installed the power beyond kit in August 2008 to supply hydraulics for the backhoe attachment I purchased. The backhoe was on the tractor since then, last week I removed the backhoe & hooked up my backblade to plow snow. My problem is: when I raise the backblade, the adjustable link arm on the three point hitch hits the hydraulic line and pops the quick connect apart. I then have to shut down the tractor, reconnect the quick coonect, start the tractor & then raise the blade. Very annoying!! Does anyone have any suggestions for a fix? Has anyone else had this problem? Thanks

Welcome to TBN:D

I have not heard of this problem, could you please post a picture?

/ JD 2210 Power Beyond #4  
I was thinking of putting this PB kit on from JD. Do you have to have a jumper line or something running between them or something? Just wondering what is hanging out there that the top link could be hitting?

Picture or two would be good!

Yeah, it's the jumper hose he is talking about...

/ JD 2210 Power Beyond #5  
I had the problem one time this summer. I had pulled tractor up a steep incline to clean under the mmm deck. I then raised the 3pt hitch up all the way ,int unsnapped the quick connect. The only thing I noticed was the turn buckle with the lever ,latch,hook (what ever it is called) was turned just right so it would hit the quick connect when 3pt was lifted up all the way. I make sure now the hook on turn buckle is not turned towards the quick connects. Also when this happens none of the hydraulics works.