JD 4020 weight?

/ JD 4020 weight? #3  
Here is some info on the 48 loader that I've cut pasted from another forum site.

Here's some information on the JD48 loader, directly from the operator's manual:

Weight(with 60 inch materials bucket): 1,220 lbs.

Operating dimensions:
These are for a JD4020 tractor with a 60 inch materials bucket. Dimensions will vary depending on the tractor used, tire sizes, and bucket, but this will at least give you a rough idea of what to expect.
Maximum lift height to heel of bucket: 126 inches.
Maximum lift height to bottom of level bucket: 120 inches.
Ground clearance with bucket fully dumped: 104 inches.
Reach (i.e., horizontal distance from nose of tractor to front edge of bucket) with bucket fully dumped: 26 inches.
Reach (i.e., distance from front wheel hub to front edge of bucket) with bucket on ground: 68 inches.
Maximum dump angle (with loader at maximum lift height): 39 degrees (i.e., the floor of the bucket drops 39 degrees below horizontal).
Bucket roll-back angle: 9 degrees (i.e., floor of bucket can roll back 9 degrees above horizontal with the bucket on the ground).
Digging depth: 7.5 inches.

/ JD 4020 weight? #4  
I don't know exactly, but well north of 10,000lbs. Could be over 12,000 with the loader and (presumably) fluid in the tires.

/ JD 4020 weight? #5  
I have a wide front 4010 with a double stack slab weight on front, 16.9-38 tires that are NOT loaded with two sets of iron weights on back and NO loader that tips the scale at 9500 pounds. I know because I scaled it last fall when selling some poo.

Add 1300 pounds for the loader and another 2000 pounds if the rear tires are loaded.