JD 4110 interlock issue - help needed

/ JD 4110 interlock issue - help needed #1  

barcalude

Hi. I have a JD 4110 hydro tractor that recently developed an issue with some type of switch or interlock. Tractor starts and runs fine with gear/range selector in neutral, but as soon as I move the lever to either H or L, the tractor shuts down. Can someone tell me what component is causing this and where its located?
thanks

/ JD 4110 interlock issue - help needed #2  
Does it act like it would if you were not in the seat? If so, check that the seat switch is working right.

/ JD 4110 interlock issue - help needed #4  
I have a PDF of the tech manual you're welcome to, it has all the electrical in it. shoot me your email if wanted

Joe

/ JD 4110 interlock issue - help needed #5  
I was going to say seat lockout switch. Think the 4110 has a manual switch when you raise the seat that allows you to run the PTO with no one in the seat, e.g. with the seat kicked forward. Might try pulling up on that switch to see if it'll go into L or H without shutting down.

Ralph

/ JD 4110 interlock issue - help needed
Thanks for the feedback. I'll check out the seat switch. The issue with stall out occurs whether I'm on the seat or not - either way, it stalls when shifted into H or L. I sure hope I don't need to spend 700 to get it fixed...