JD 5320 FEL Hydraulics Noisy

/ JD 5320 FEL Hydraulics Noisy #1  

Bracken Farmer

Tractor
Looking
Greetings all,

My JD 5320 FEL makes horrible noises when I lift and lower the bucket. it sounds almost like a shuddering from the hydraulics.....The FEL has recently been fully greased. I would appreciate any suggestions as to the things I should check to work out what is wrong.

Thanks
Doug.

/ JD 5320 FEL Hydraulics Noisy #2  
First thing to do would be change the hydraulic filter. If that does not help, I would remove and clean the sump screen. Also you possibly could have a suction leak at the line between the hydraulic pump and filter housing. Do you see any difference in lifting speed or loss of lifting power? If not, still could be a binding pin in one of the loader pivots.

/ JD 5320 FEL Hydraulics Noisy
First thing to do would be change the hydraulic filter. If that does not help, I would remove and clean the sump screen. Also you possibly could have a suction leak at the line between the hydraulic pump and filter housing. Do you see any difference in lifting speed or loss of lifting power? If not, still could be a binding pin in one of the loader pivots.

Hi, many thanks for the advice ! I will move to change both those filters. I do see a difference in the lifting speed. Sometimes non-responsive, especially when going horizontal on the stick; i.e. trying to make the bucket empty. Some kind soul from here provided me with the e-manuals, so I can get to work on it.