JD 750 Won't Start

/ JD 750 Won't Start #11  
Re: JD 750 Won\'t Start

/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gifDon't laugh. You're kiddin'./w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif Always laugh when it's someone else instead of myself.

/ JD 750 Won't Start #12  

Mark:
I definetly feel silly!!! Or should that be mechanically challenged ???

Egon

/ JD 750 Won't Start #13  

Chalk it up to learning something new.
We all have been there in one way or another. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ JD 750 Won't Start #14  

You have a lot of courage, I would have made up a good story rather than give it up.........

/ JD 750 Won't Start #15  

I'd take that over an electrical problem any day! Heck, I've traded in cars before when they get the dreaded intermittant electrical bug. Mechanical bug...no problem Electrical problem....I'm lost/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Reminds me of the time I put my car into a snowbank. Try as I might I couldn't get it off. Somewhere along the line it stopped running and would not even turn over. So I run home to get the jumpers and by the time I get back a friend of mine comes by. I tell him the problem, he gets in and immediately sees that I had left it in drive...DOUBLE DOH! I felt about 2 inches tall. You just gotta laugh at yourself sometimes to keep your sanity.

Jeff

/ JD 750 Won't Start #16  

Gee Mark, Wow. I know how you feel, I have done interestings things like this.

Nuru

/ JD 750 Won't Start #17  

Dang I do that just about every time I get on the tractor, because my backhoe has a pto pump so I always turn it on and then forget to turn the pto off

/ JD 750 Won't Start #18  

I've done that a time or 2, my PTO switch is right next to my ignition switch. Very easy to bump, especially when I'm wearing gloves.

We used to call things like that ESO (Equiptment Superior to Operator) when I was in the Marines.

Ed