Loader JD 755 Hydraulic Connections for FEL

/ JD 755 Hydraulic Connections for FEL #1  

BR52070

Tractor
John Deere 755
Hi all - newby to the forum and a JD 755 sub compact.. Question is - This tractor appears to have been manufactured with just the basic hydraulic setup (mower deck and 3 pt hitch move together off of just the one control)... Does anyone happen to know if another set of connections and a control can be added to this for a Front End Loader (or how and what parts, if so)? Thanks

/ JD 755 Hydraulic Connections for FEL #3  
Thanks BT:eek:

Welcome to TBN BR:D

Yes, a FEL may be added (about $3k or so) from several aftermarkets companies, they usually include the needed valve and hookups also.

I can get real specific if you want when I am home...

/ JD 755 Hydraulic Connections for FEL
Yes - I'd be curious about a few more details, mainly what needs to be done to the existing Hydraulics to allow all this to be connected (and roughly what this can turn in to cost - wise..)

/ JD 755 Hydraulic Connections for FEL #5  
Yes - I'd be curious about a few more details, mainly what needs to be done to the existing Hydraulics to allow all this to be connected (and roughly what this can turn in to cost - wise..)

Well, I gave you an estimate on a FEL of about $3k, you will have the research the company's I listed in the thread Beenthere linked for a firm price. They should include everything needed to connect to the system as well.

If you can post a picture of the setup you have (the lines under the seat and to the rockshaft valve and tranny) I can figure out how it would connect-I am getting confused in jdparts becasue I am not sure exactly the setup you have.