JD F725 Won't Crank - Need some help.

/ JD F725 Won't Crank - Need some help. #1  

BigGab2015

Tractor
John Deere F725
No problems with this mower until two weeks ago. I was mowing and mower started missing so I turned off the PTO to the deck and ran fine, re-engaged the PTO started missing again, shut the PTO off ran fine, third time was the charm, engaged the PTO and the mower shut itself down and now I cannot get it to crank again. Here is what I have done so far by working things through and taking tons of advice from my neighbor, and I believe someone will know exactly what it is before I spend any additional dollars for parts:
- Referred to the seat switch being bad, so I bought a new seat switch and installed it, no change.
- Checked the battery and it was bad, not sure when that happened it started and ran fine for years, new battery bought, charged, and installed.
- PTO switch replaced, this completed the circuit so all the lights come on and seems like the safety system is now fine, checked the brake safety switch and it tested out good as well.
- Advice from the neighbor, my ignition switch is bad, bought a new one from the JD dealer, installed same thing.
- More advice from the neighbor, relays on the motherboard were humming when I turned the key, so I just replaced the main circuit board, same thing, relays are humming when I go to crank it with the key.

I am at a stand still here and not chatting with the neighbor again on this. I have looked up and down for a fusible link on the tractor and cannot locate one, year is a 1991 so not sure it exists. The only things left on the electrical system to replace are the voltage regulator/rectifier and the starter/solenoid.
Is this an electrical issue or am I barking up the wrong tree here? Mower has low hours and ran perfectly until now, no smoke, blow by, plenty of power, etc. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.