JD NH & Kubota Question!

/ JD NH & Kubota Question! #11  
Know what you you mean when it comes to "I take, you give neighbors" We are building a weekend home and have been for two years now. It takes along time to build a house alone on weekends. Some times I think people are standing in line waiting for me to come up and start the tractor. Not once has anyone offered to help on the house but everytime I see someone come up the road I know they need a tractor favor. Does anyone know of any Kubota super mufflers?

/ JD NH & Kubota Question! #12  
>>Does anyone know of any Kubota super mufflers?

You don't need a Kubota super muffler...you need green and yellow paint...better camafloge (sp?) out here in the woods <ggg>.

/ JD NH & Kubota Question! #13  
You might check to see if your insurance covers the tractor when it leaves your property. Your neighbor's insurance may not cover your tractor doing work on their land. Guess if it is not insured it doesn't make much difference.

I loaned a tractor to a neighbor once and it wound up costing me over $750 in repairs. I just simply cannot afford to do that again.

/ JD NH & Kubota Question! #14  
He wanted his land left the way I found it so thats what I did. I could think of many other words to describe him but I cant say them here./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

My 2350 was already there with the short box on it so it took no time to remove the ruts and throw some seed. His own wife said she was very sorry many times after that and how much of a goon he can be, I've never held it against her--he is a goon-- and life goes on as they say live and learn. Gordon

/ JD NH & Kubota Question! #15  
Just about impossible to get away. I remember a statistic. Something like the maximum distance between human habitation in the U.S. is 25 miles. That's probably excluding public lands. I found that sort of surprising, and I guess that means that ag equipment may not get any larger.