JD X5xx, Kubota GR2xxx, or Simplicity Conquest

/ JD X5xx, Kubota GR2xxx, or Simplicity Conquest #1  

commok

Gents, I ask your advice as I try and decide which to buy. I have a relatively flat lawn (1 acre or so) with the exception of one section that has a 25degree slope, a slope that I will have to mow up and down for 6-8 passes. The yard is shaded, with a good number of trees, and is a relatively thin lawn - the grass is still being brought back to health from the previous owner's lack of care. I would like to get a johnny bucket (or equivalent) to move dirt/mulch/compost, and will pull either a plug aerator at times, or a trailer. May use a blade to help with the gravel driveway. My closest dealer is the Kubota - about 5 miles away, the JD is 20 miles away, the Simplicity is 50 miles away. I'm thinking the 4wd versions of the Kubota and Simplicity will help with the slope, but am concerned whether the gear will chew up the thin sections of the lawn. The x500 will be the least expensive, but I would like the hydraulic lift of the 540, and now I'm into the cost range of the other two. Any advice is appreciated.