Jinma 284XL used value

/ Jinma 284XL used value #1  

Maka

Veteran Member
Tractor
None at the moment
Hey All,

I have a guy who wants to trade in a 2 year old Jinma 284XL with CTC loader. It has 150 hours on it and they are above average hours. What would be a fair trade in value on this?

Thanks,
Maka

/ Jinma 284XL used value #2  
I bought mine with a loader and a 5' finish mower new for $9600 plus tax. That was a assembled price. I dont think the hours are bad, but what do you call average? I put about 125 hours per year on mine. The loader brand is not a common one for the Jinma tractor. Jinma ZL-20, Koyker 140 and 160, and Spirit loaders are the most common. Depending on the loader I would guess it is worth $6000 to $7000.

Chris

/ Jinma 284XL used value #3  
I never heard of that fel,,[but that don't mean anything],,2 years old,,150 hours that may have been rough ones?,,,,since you can buy a new nortrac[only cataloge I got] 254 with fel for 10,500,,,,if it ran good and didn't leak anything,and looked good,,,,,well,who knows,,,if I would run it,[knowing what I now know],,and put it through its paces,[three point,,pto,,,looked it over best I could and found nothing wrong with it,,,still wouldn't give much,,,maybe 4,000?? this is just me,,,used cheapest tractor made,,one thing when they are new and have a warrenty,,totally nother thing when they are used[and you got to assume abused],,,it would have to be a heck of a deal though,,,cause,,,just think of the heck of a deal we already get on a new one,,you can buy two for the price of most,,,you can only push that so far,,,THINGY