JM 284 for sale NEW

/ JM 284 for sale NEW #1  

SPIKER

Elite Member
Tractor
Jinma 284
Hi Everyone; I imported a few of the JM 284 tractors, I love mine and I have one left. It is a Blue one, it has 4 wheel drive 23.75 PTO HP, (28 HP engine) 2 stage clutch, (semi live pto on the 1st stage) 16 total speeds, Awning, Power Steering, 3 cyl dirrect injection diesel. I will be assembeling it with in a week, so price will be going up if I do. Now still in the crate. I have a Front End Loder going with it as well.

$8500.00
Price is FOB West Salem Ohio.

Please E-Mail me for added info.

Mark

Attachments

• 45-166227-06210001.JPG
    45-166227-06210001.JPG
    122.3 KB · Views: 471
   / JM 284 for sale NEW
Hey everyone:

After getting the tractor out of the crate and assembling it I found that is has some damage on the Hood, this is cosmetic and involves the paint which has a wear mark into the hood and some bubble wrap melted into the hood where it was covered in it. There is a few scratches on the fenders as well and it shows the under coat of red. It runs great and has no other flaws that are not being addressed. I'll leave the same price for the tractor and FEL as an assembled unit because of the defects. (The FEL is not yet installed and I can sell the tractor with out it if desired.) I have a Blue one and a Green one, the Green one has a picture attached to the first post. Both units have slight cosmetic damage the Blue one I just finished assembling, and the FEL is not yet on. The green one has my Back Hoe mount attached and I would have to swap that around if the Backhoe is not wanted.

I didn't make it as clear in the first post that I am not a full time dealer, I will be importing them as needed but probably won't stock them, I will/am stocking some parts as is many other full time dealers.

Thanks Mark

/ JM 284 for sale NEW
Not sure why it won't let me EDIT my post, but anyway here is a NEW picture of the BLUE one.

also note the GREEN one has Front End Loder too and a Back Hoe. which are not in the picture.

Mark

Attachments

• 45-171746-07110005.JPG
    45-171746-07110005.JPG
    122.7 KB · Views: 485
   / JM 284 for sale NEW
Hi All;

Taking orders for more tractors. I have sold the tractor noted above. I can get them in several colors and many combinations/setups. FEL's Backhoes, Tillers ect.

Ordering Tractors per sales I stock parts and can get any part needed with in a few days. Large dealer network has been started no worries about support.

Mark M.

Mark Farms