Financing John Deere 0% 36 month financing

/ John Deere 0% 36 month financing #1  

Michael_Porter

Bronze Member
The 0%, Fixed-Rate, 36 month Financing offer for certain JD tractors expires on June 27th. Does anyone know if this offer is likely to be renewed or extended?

/ John Deere 0% 36 month financing #2  
Good question. I thought that the 0% for 24 or 36 months would disappear at the beginning of May. Well, at the end of the last segment (May 2nd I think it was) it stayed the same for the 2210/4000 ten series(0/36), then a few days later it actually got better for the 3000 twenty series (0/36).

In the spring the dealers were saying that compact sales were slow. Lately they've been telling me that they are picking up. Deere finance keeps things very quiet and won't release the rates until the old ones expire. So really, it is anyone's guess. Me, I'd go with history and guess that the rates will only get worse.

I ordered my tractor just before the rates were about to expire and went with 0/24 on a 3720. When the rates got better, my dealer had no problem changing me to the 0/36.

/ John Deere 0% 36 month financing #3  
Personally, I would act. If you are in the market for a Deere, now is the time to buy. You can't argue with a zero interest loan..

/ John Deere 0% 36 month financing #4  
I'm still waiting for my 3520. I ordered it 4-6 weeks ago but the MMM has not come in yet. While no papers have been signed, my credit was run and approved by JD. Should I be concerned about the 0% for 36 months ending? From what my dealer tells me and I have read on this board JD will still honor the deal. Is that right? Or should I be concerned about the ending of the financing?

/ John Deere 0% 36 month financing #5  
I wouldn't be too concerned about the dealer honoring the 0/36 rate. Deere doesn't seem to mind as long as they get the sale. Hey it's their fault that the MMM is not in.
I just bought a 3720 and my wait for the 72 MMM was about 5 weeks. Your MMM should be here soon also.

/ John Deere 0% 36 month financing #6  
I was at the dealer today and they had a 0% 36 month for the 3120 until August 1st. At least I hope he read it correctly as it doesn't show up on the Deere website.

/ John Deere 0% 36 month financing #7  
I was at the dealer again today- purchased a 3320! There was a 0%/36month rate good until August 1st (but they said it can change on a daily basis). My dealer is a Gold Star dealer and perhaps has access to other rates, but I'd check with your dealer.

/ John Deere 0% 36 month financing #8  
I bought my Deere 4310 in November of 2003 and at that time they were offering the 0% for 36 months. They do it on a regular basis.

/ John Deere 0% 36 month financing
Looks like the 0%, 36 month financing has been extended until August 1st.