Buying Advice John deere 3230e vs kobota l3301

/ John deere 3230e vs kobota l3301 #11  
My L3200 has a SSQA interface. I picked up some 2k lbs rated SSQA forks from palletforks.com (TBN sponsor I believe). They work great. Bucket mount forks are apt to bend the bucket & decrease your lift capacity something like 30% as they hang out that much further. The forks are also obscured by the bucket.

Titan (palletforks.com) has had some issues with SSQA fitment, but has promptly made things right with $ to have a local welder fix things or swapping out the bad frame. I fixed it myself in half an hour & pocketed the $75 refund.

They might have forks for other non-SSQA attachment interfaces too.

/ John deere 3230e vs kobota l3301 #12  
save yourself some money and get a LS. I recently sold my 2012 kubota mx5100. Loved it bye the way. I have been looking and I have to say the pricing on the LS is real nice. I put 180hrs on my tractor in 3 years so I wouldnt say im a heavy user. I am going to purchase the LS XR 4040HC in the spring. If I wasnt buying LS I would go back with Kubota. I can just get alot more for my money with LS.

/ John deere 3230e vs kobota l3301 #13  
save yourself some money and get a LS. I recently sold my 2012 kubota mx5100. Loved it bye the way. I have been looking and I have to say the pricing on the LS is real nice. I put 180hrs on my tractor in 3 years so I wouldnt say im a heavy user. I am going to purchase the LS XR 4040HC in the spring. If I wasnt buying LS I would go back with Kubota. I can just get alot more for my money with LS.

You lost quite a bit of HP ... Did you buy too much tractor originally?

/ John deere 3230e vs kobota l3301 #14  
I was concerned about this when I bought my 2320 but in practice it hasn't been a problem for me. The ranges overlap with the HST and I haven't noticed any real limitation or annoying needs to shift.

I haven't found the two ranges to be a problem either, probably because I'm usually just creeping through my woods in low range. The only time I've ever used high range was to go to my next door neighbor's house to help him move some bushes.

/ John deere 3230e vs kobota l3301 #15  
What kind of forks can you put on a FEL by taking the bucket off?

I've been wanting a set of forks for a while, and it seems I have two options. The kind that hook on the bucket, or the kind that require an SSQA.

I often take the bucket on & off, switching with a grapple, and would love a fork option.

Thanks!

This kind (lots of places carry them). These are set up for universal SSQA, but are also available for brands that have proprietary FEL setups.

Everything Attachments Compact Pallet Forks with 42" Tines

/ John deere 3230e vs kobota l3301 #16  
This kind (lots of places carry them). These are set up for universal SSQA, but are also available for brands that have proprietary FEL setups.

Everything Attachments Compact Pallet Forks with 42" Tines

It appears they make fork attachments for specific JD loaders. Thanks! Off to search...