John Deere 4100 AG tires

/ John Deere 4100 AG tires #1  

RitchElbe

Gold Member
Tractor
John Deere 4100 / Jim Dandy
If there is already a thread...forgive me for starting a new one..doing this on the cell and while in class.
I have a 4100 HYD. Need new tires. But the ones I find that match the numbers look nothing like the
AG tires that came on it originally. I was forced to buy one after a blow out and it can barely handle the
weight with the bucket on it. Walls are to weak. As anyone ran across a good replacement tire? A web search
as been some what lacking.

Elbe

/ John Deere 4100 AG tires #2  
"Ag" tires are referred to as r-1 tires. If weight is an issue get at least an 8 ply, maybe a 10 or 12 ply.

What you may have is actually an r-4 or "industrial" tire, which are known to be stiffer tires.

/ John Deere 4100 AG tires
that was suppose to say Heat Damage from a barn fire.

gota lead finally something that can really handle the FEL on the tractor
Skid Loader Tires | Nebraska Tire

XHD Skid Loader Price Fighter Tires starting low as $59.99!

Reinforced sidewall’s to protect the sidewall area from damage, built in Rim Guard/Trash Shield to protect your wheels. If you need spare skid loader wheels we have universal fit 16.5" 8 and 6 hole replacement skid loader wheels.
Samson 5.70-12 8ply 18/32nd 18lbs $59.99

quick update. New tires arrived Monday. Mounted and put to use Yesterday and today... handled everything I threw at them. Already planning to order another set soon. Great price and it never hurts to have a spares on standby!