Tires John Deere 4320 Wheel Spacers??

/ John Deere 4320 Wheel Spacers??
So your set had both the 9/16th studs for the wheel side and another 14mm set of studs for the tractors hub side?

Hope mine are the same when they arrive here tomorrow.

/ John Deere 4320 Wheel Spacers?? #12  
So your set had both the 9/16th studs for the wheel side and another 14mm set of studs for the tractors hub side?

Hope mine are the same when they arrive here tomorrow.

I'd have to go down to the barn and check but if I remember correctly I used the JD hardware (studs) to attach the spacers to the tractor wheel hub. The spacers had studs already mounted (permanently) which required only wheel lug nuts that skidsteer.com supplied.

I'd have to go down to the barn and check but if I remember correctly I used the JD hardware (studs) to attach the spacers to the tractor wheel hub. The spacers had studs already mounted (permanently) which required only wheel lug nuts that skidsteer.com supplied.

Thank you for the reply. That sounds like you were able to reuse the JD 14mm studs at the hub side of the spacer. If you do get out to the barn tomorrow, could you please confirm. Thanks again.

/ John Deere 4320 Wheel Spacers?? #14  
Thank you for the reply. That sounds like you were able to reuse the JD 14mm studs at the hub side of the spacer. If you do get out to the barn tomorrow, could you please confirm. Thanks again.

I went through that 3 years ago with my 3720. After mounting the casting with the original JD bolts I noticed they stopped a few threads short of going through the hub. I went to NAPA and got new longer bolts to go through the hub and used blue Loctite on everything. No problems after that.

I went through that 3 years ago with my 3720. After mounting the casting with the original JD bolts I noticed they stopped a few threads short of going through the hub. I went to NAPA and got new longer bolts to go through the hub and used blue Loctite on everything. No problems after that.

Deere Dude......So happened that I was just at my local NAPA store on Saturday and they claimed that they had nothing any longer in a 14mm size. I'll try a different NAPA store and look over their website to see if I can find that larger size that you found. Thanks for the intel and the note on the Loctite!

/ John Deere 4320 Wheel Spacers?? #16  
Now that deerdude mentioned it, I remember the JD studs were like 1 or 2 threads short of going completely thru the axle hub but I used the JD studs anyway since the hub is quite thick and didn't see a need to get longer studs.

Additional Info: I have a JD 485 Backhoe on my 4320 and haven't had any issues with the spacers. Some folks are reluctant to put spacers on a tractor with a heavy backhoe which can exert huge forces on the rear axle.

Last edited:
I was able to mount the skid steer solutions.com spacers today on the 4320 and the fit was very good. Thanks for all the good info on this thread and other threads on this site. Below is some pictures of this evolution. Pic 1 is the factory original with no room for chains. Pic 2 is with wheels turned (crazy wide). Pic 3 is with the 2 inch spaces. Then some misc pictures.
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

/ John Deere 4320 Wheel Spacers?? #18  
Looking very good. :thumbsup: