John Deere 5065e power reverser problem

/ John Deere 5065e power reverser problem #1  

Howard R Tugel

Tractor
John Deere 5065e
I have a 2020 JD 5065e mainly used for raking and loading bales. Taken to dealer twice with no solution. Everything works perfectly. It has a power reverser transmission that can be shifted forward Neutral Reverse w/o main clutch. Works perfectly for about 10 minutes after start-up. Then stops shifting and ‘N’ flashes on display. We keep going using the main clutch and still shifting forward to reverse with the handle on the left side of the steering wheel. However, if you just shut the tractor off and immediately start it again, you have 10 more minutes. My neighbors 5075e’s all around me just work, day in day out. Yes, relays have been checked, computer and soft wear have been checked, wiring checked, and it has done this since it was brand new. Start it up, let it warm up and it won’t work after 10 minutes.
Has anyone else experienced this problem? JD tech reps seem clueless. Howard

/ John Deere 5065e power reverser problem #2  
I would suspect that you have a heat sensitive component or less likely an auto reset circuit breaker in the system that's causing the problem.
Likely one of the solenoid valves here:
Or the circuitry drivers/relays for those valves.

A couple of things occur to me:
1st is if the N is blinking, the computer is giving a specific error that should be able to be output using JD tech software.

2nd is if this has been happening since new it should fall under warranty repair and if the local JD mechanic is scratching their head they need to get JD tech support to help them diagnose the problem. It sounds like it's easily reproducible so there's really no excuse for the dealer service department not to resolve the problem.