John Deere B

/ John Deere B #1  

Deerefarming

Tractor
John Deere 750
Is it at all possible to haul a John Deere B on a 6x16 7k trailer?

/ John Deere B #2  
Weight should be OK. Rear tractor tire width may be too wide, depending on the trailer style and the tractor wheel adjustment. If it is a car hauler and a tricycle tractor, is there a place for the front wheel?

Bruce

/ John Deere B
It is a solid wood floor. I am only concerned about being able to move the rear tires to 72" outside edge to outside edge.

/ John Deere B #4  
You probably know this already, but rear wheel hubs are often not in the center vertically. You can often make a tractor either wider or narrower, than otherwise capable, by swapping wheels to the opposite side, but still keeping the tread going the right direction. The inside of the wheel becomes the outside, not like changing car wheels from side to side.

Tractordata.com says rear wheel tread on early models is 56 to 84 inches. Later ones may go wider, but close to the same on the narrow side. I think that is usually measured from the center of the tread.

TractorData.com John Deere B tractor dimensions information

Bruce

/ John Deere B #5  
i'd call it darn close.

if you dish the tires in and move the hubs in.. it may fit. you got fenders?

/ John Deere B
No fenders. I am wanting to purchase a 49 B, but I want to know if I could sneak it onto my 72 inch trailer.

/ John Deere B #7  
If you can break the hubs loose from the axle! Some times that can be a problem! ~~ Lowell

/ John Deere B #8  
sorry. meant to ask if the trailer had fenders :)

my 50B has none either