John Deere E170 2019 modle Deck Belt Will not stay on

/ John Deere E170 2019 modle Deck Belt Will not stay on #1  

Oconee1868

Tractor
JohnDeere 4200 & John Deere x758 2017 4wd
John Deere E170 2019 Model ..... Deck Belt Will not stay on. It has done this since new. I carried it to two different dealers and two local repair people. I have replaced it 2-3 times myself. JD brand belts, Kevlar and heig priced belts, and cheap belts. all pulleys perfect in line. Can Mow an hour or two. sometimes comes off and sometime stays. Any Thoughts Welcome !!!

/ John Deere E170 2019 modle Deck Belt Will not stay on #2  
I'm trying to lose weight. Sometimes my pants stay up and sometimes they don't. You might need to try a smaller belt.

Dave

/ John Deere E170 2019 modle Deck Belt Will not stay on
I'm trying to lose weight. Sometimes my pants stay up and sometimes they don't. You might need to try a smaller belt.

Dave
Thanks !!! Great idea I will thy that. I wish I could buy equipment made by God. Then at least it would be right.

/ John Deere E170 2019 modle Deck Belt Will not stay on #5  
Can you tell what pulley it launches from? Me I would double check that the front of the deck isn't pitched way too low. You could bore another hole an inch out further for the spring to hook into which would give the belt a touch more tension.

Can you tell what pulley it launches from? Me I would double check that the front of the deck isn't pitched way too low. You could bore another hole an inch out further for the spring to hook into which would give the belt a touch more tension.
Thanks very much. I will check and try these things. Really appreciate