John Deere front snowblower

/ John Deere front snowblower #1  

chinawall

Silver Member
My John Deere 2025 front mounted snowblower doesn’t seem to throw the snow far enough…any ideas?

/ John Deere front snowblower #2  
Is it the 47 model ? I have one that I put on an F935. Same problem. Now I use a broom and no longer use it. Wonder if there is a different reduction gear in it for gas vs. diesel...

/ John Deere front snowblower
Is it the 47 model ? I have one that I put on an F935. Same problem. Now I use a broom and no longer use it. Wonder if there is a different reduction gear in it for gas vs. diesel...
Could be, I’ll check with the dealer. thanks.

/ John Deere front snowblower #4  
I took the chute off of my 59 and drilled the "fan" for pieces of rubber backed by a steel plate. The rubber belting was about 3/8" thick and the steel was maybe 1/8" thick. I spaced it so that it cleared the housing all the way around. It added about another 20' to the blowing distance. All the pieces were weighed and trimmed to the same weight.

/ John Deere front snowblower #5  
I had a 2020 2025r with a 54 front snowblower. I was very disappointed on how far it would through the snow. Sold deere last fall and bought a kioti cx2510 with a bercomac 56 front snowblower. Night and day difference in distance.