Financing john deere pre approval

/ john deere pre approval #1  

HammA5690

Tractor
Jd 2520
I am looking on deere.com for a way to see what I am pre-approved for before I go to the dealer. It seems the only thing I can find is the "revolving credit" application. I'm assuming that deere also has a product financing for the actual tractor and the revolving credit option is only used for aquiring more implements and repair parts. If anyone has any answers or can provide a link to the financing I am looking for I would appreciate it.

Thanks again.

/ john deere pre approval #2  
I had the same problem, found out you have to go a Deere dealer to be approved for big ticket items. Only takes a few minutes.

/ john deere pre approval #3  
I've been looking for a new or low-hour used tractor for several months. So, I applied for a pre-approved loan from JD (like you - I'd guess) in case I ran across a good deal and didn't want to stand around wasting time trying to get approved.

I filed the application... and waited... and waited. Never did hear from JD - one way or the other. Hmmm.

Because I've borrowed from JD finance in the past - I've already got an account - PIN the whole enchilada.

Decided to log in and check my account status - there it was - my pre-approved loan! :thumbsup:

From that experience; if you've already got an account - just keep checking the website...

If you don't have a previous loan history with JD; then your local dealer should be your first stop!

AKfish

/ john deere pre approval #4  
You don't even have to go in, I got approved over the phone from the local JD dealer, just something to think about.....

/ john deere pre approval #5  
I filled out the credit application at the JD dealer. It was approved quickly and at that point I really had the dealer's attention. He knew I was a serious buyer and ready to negotiate.

I did the 0% for 3 years and left my money in the bank.