Join WeldingSite For More Welding, Fabrication, and Projects

/ Join WeldingSite For More Welding, Fabrication, and Projects #71  
Please take a moment to head over to our new site WeldingSite for more topics on welding, fabrication, and projects!

I've been sitting in your to be approved que for about 2 months so far and still not approved to post. What gives with that? Not much traffic on there from what I see. Pretty dead. You forget about the site or what?

Remember, I not only farm, I own and operate a welding and fabrication business with actual full time employees. Not a hobby welder at all.

/ Join WeldingSite For More Welding, Fabrication, and Projects #72  
I had no problem logging on to Weldingsite.com back in 2010. Still there and still posting there in the TIG sub forums.

/ Join WeldingSite For More Welding, Fabrication, and Projects #73  
Looks like it needs an Everlast brand forum over there as well (or did last time I was over there) :D

Aaron Z
Not sure with the amount of traffic it generates (as in not much from what I see) that it would be prudent for Mark to be on there and have to pay an advertisers fee (which the boss charges for commercial advertisers). Remember, nothing is free on any site today except your participation and even then, the boss gets a 'click through' fee from his cyber clients for every time you post or log on. All done with those pesky algorithms that everyone talks about.. Nothing is free on the Internet today, despite what you hear, and finally, all advertisers are subject to a fee to advertise.

/ Join WeldingSite For More Welding, Fabrication, and Projects #74  
Cost versus benefit. We don't mind sponsoring things, but we do a wider swath of sponsorship now than ever before. We do have to take into account what benefit it is for the company as well. Forums are fading somewhat in favor of social media giants and "clubs" or interest pages. Not saying that forums are dead, but it's a different crowd these days.

/ Join WeldingSite For More Welding, Fabrication, and Projects #75  
Cost versus benefit. We don't mind sponsoring things, but we do a wider swath of sponsorship now than ever before. We do have to take into account what benefit it is for the company as well. Forums are fading somewhat in favor of social media giants and "clubs" or interest pages. Not saying that forums are dead, but it's a different crowd these days.
Yes, it is and I belong to Twitter as well as Truth Social and Rumble. The issue with all 3 is, people who comment on all of them are postulators and not dooers. I read comments but rarely post anything.

If the members of those sites ever vote (which I seriously doubt they do), heaven help us all.

/ Join WeldingSite For More Welding, Fabrication, and Projects #77  
Amen bro!
I see you 'tag along' like I do. Most of the comments amaze me with their rank stupidity. Why I don't 'chat' with Bongino either. I much prefer calling him as I have his private cell phone number. Dan and I go back a long way and share some common interests as well.

/ Join WeldingSite For More Welding, Fabrication, and Projects #78  
Purported quote from a gorgeous ditz:

Oh I never vote. That just encourages them!

😛