Jonsered chain saws

/ Jonsered chain saws #12  
Only experience i have is with 2050's . my father , me and a worker bought 3 of them . Every one was awful from new ,
No one could make them idle properly , constantly breaking anti vibe handle springs , bars were too shallow and threw chains off when clearing light brash . as with any brand stay away from the homeowner crap .

/ Jonsered chain saws #13  
Only experience i have is with 2050's . my father , me and a worker bought 3 of them . Every one was awful from new ,
No one could make them idle properly , constantly breaking anti vibe handle springs , bars were too shallow and threw chains off when clearing light brash . as with any brand stay away from the homeowner crap .
2152, or 2153 would have been a much better choice. Like you said, good and bad models with every brand.

/ Jonsered chain saws #14  
I've had my 2165 for three years now and love it. It replaced a Poulan Pro 4000 (64cc) that lasted me twenty odd years and was a good saw as well.

/ Jonsered chain saws #15  
Box stores carry some of the cheaper homeowner Jonsered, my guess is the larger displacement models would fall more into the pro lineup. I had a 2041 turbo, assembly lined 41 cc Made in USA not top of the line and it held up nicely for over 10 years til a tree fell on it lol.... sorry I lost track of their model numbers since then.