Just another day in paradise

/ Just another day in paradise #11  
Then I would have to build a barn with a taller ceiling. Fields are too bumpy for one of those fancy things anyway. Got a call back from the guy with the thrower. It'mine!!!!!

/ Just another day in paradise #13  
I have stacked thousands of bales in my life and NEVER seen a hay trailer with side panels... I have passed on zooming in on the pic to critique the stack job... I am a bit picky when it comes to that after all those years helping my parents and various friends....

/ Just another day in paradise #14  
I have stacked thousands of bales in my life and NEVER seen a hay trailer with side panels... I have passed on zooming in on the pic to critique the stack job... I am a bit picky when it comes to that after all those years helping my parents and various friends....

Yeah, I developed the obsessions for a good looking load of stacked bales. The load has to be very rectangular shaped and bales tied in correctly to withstand rugged terrain. Those ugly pyramid looking loads the neighbors stacked, just wanted to make you throw up. lol

/ Just another day in paradise #15  

When you are in need of wagons any one will do, sides no sides, it has four wheels and a deck are the first requirement. The guy that I borrowed the wagon from has a kicker hence the sides on the wagon. Funny thing about kickers if you don't have sides on the wagon the bales seem to fall off.

/ Just another day in paradise #16  

Same here, my cousins and I used to pride ourselfs on getting those bales just right, even though there were only on the wagon long enough to drive to the elevator. Hated those wagons with the sides you use with the bale thrower. It was work unloading one of them, the bales all mixed up and misshaped.
Grandpa had a saying ( he had a lot of sayings); "Any load you get to the barn is a good load." I think he was thinking of; "Any landing you walk away from is a good landing."