Just got a quote on a Farmtrac 270DTC.

/ Just got a quote on a Farmtrac 270DTC. #11  
I just bought a Farmtrac 270 DTC with 116 hours on it off of Tractor House and got it for $8,800 and its in mint condition. I thought this was a great deal and I love the tractor.

/ Just got a quote on a Farmtrac 270DTC. #12  
Sike said:
I just bought a Farmtrac 270 DTC with 116 hours on it off of Tractor House and got it for $8,800 and its in mint condition. I thought this was a great deal and I love the tractor.

Prolly not the best time or place to gloat about your good fortune there Sike.

Best of luck to you nonetheless.

/ Just got a quote on a Farmtrac 270DTC. #13  
Sike said:

Congratulations on your purchase, you have every every reason to feel good about the deal you got. :cool:

/ Just got a quote on a Farmtrac 270DTC. #14  
I agree that you got a good buy on a good tractor. The 270/320 are good little work horses! Those are (were) our best sellers! Enjoy!

/ Just got a quote on a Farmtrac 270DTC. #15  
Sike said:
Please tell me it was w/o a loader or I'm going to be ill.:)
John

/ Just got a quote on a Farmtrac 270DTC. #16  
I bought the farmtrac 270 DTC with the 540 loader for $8,800. Plus, I bought a 5' farmtrac finish mower along with it. The total package deal cost me 10,000 and that includes tax and everything. I bought the tractor off of tractor house magazine. The tractor was delivered to my house last week and I love it. Lots of power for a small tractor.

/ Just got a quote on a Farmtrac 270DTC. #17  
NewToy said:
Please tell me it was w/o a loader or I'm going to be ill.:)
John
Where from in Ohio? I'm from Upper Sandusky!

/ Just got a quote on a Farmtrac 270DTC. #18  
Sike said:
I bought the farmtrac 270 DTC with the 540 loader for $8,800. Plus, I bought a 5' farmtrac finish mower along with it. The total package deal cost me 10,000 and that includes tax and everything. I bought the tractor off of tractor house magazine. The tractor was delivered to my house last week and I love it. Lots of power for a small tractor.
You really got a super deal on that unit. I paid 10.3K for mine sans loader 3 yrs ago. I also am pleased with the tractor. I just hit 350 hrs and going strong. You saved close to 5K on the package, someone took a beating.

John