Just got home with my latest Craigslist score!!!

/ Just got home with my latest Craigslist score!!! #1  

kebo

Elite Member
Tractor
2001 John Deere 790 4x4, bar tires
Today at 1:23pm I came across an ad on CL for a Leinbach L-7300 PHD for the incredibly high price of $220. I noticed the ad had been posted at 12:43pm, so I thought maybe I still had a shot at it. I sent an email and said I could be there this afternoon with cash to pick it up, and gave my cell # for them to call me. A couple hours later nothing, so I figured I had missed it. Then, about 4:30 my cell rang and the lady said I was the first person to ask for it, and asked if I wanted to come on by and get it. So, got their address and took off with $220 burning a hole in my pocket. :D It was about a 30 mile drive but I found the place with no trouble, and since this was short notice I didn't have time to get some help to load it. Her husband was a RE agent and was out showing houses, so I wound up having to dismantle it and load it bit by bit (pun intended).

This unit is in pretty nice condition. I saw the paddock fence they used it for, they dug maybe 120 holes or so with it. They must not have too many rocks there, the chisel tip still looks pretty good. :thumbsup: So, now I actually have two PHD's, I will probably sell the other one eventually (about 14 yrs old). I just couldn't pass up a good deal. Oh yeah, the lady said they must have priced it too low, she had lots of emails about it. I just smiled and said nothing cause I knew they were not too far from giving it away!! I think Everything Attachments lists this one at $680 new! Thanks again CL!!

Leinbach L-7300 PHD.jpg

Last edited:
   / Just got home with my latest Craigslist score!!! #2  
SCORE!
Well done! and thanks for the play by play and the color commentary.
I'm envious....you have 2 and I have none.....I'll give you 226$ for it!

/ Just got home with my latest Craigslist score!!! #3  
Big Congrats ! Dang good find. :thumbsup:

Boone

/ Just got home with my latest Craigslist score!!! #6  
I can't buy a 12" auger for my Danuser for $220.
Don't you just love getting a good deal.

/ Just got home with my latest Craigslist score!!! #7  
Nice find Kebo! Your turning into quite a machinery jockey. You keep this up and were gonna have to change your name to Mr Haney. ;)

/ Just got home with my latest Craigslist score!!!
Nice find Kebo! Your turning into quite a machinery jockey. You keep this up and were gonna have to change your name to Mr Haney. ;)

Actually, there is a guy that lives about 14 miles from my parents named Mr. Hoyt Haney. He wheels & deals in tractors & implements. I've bought a tractor and a couple of implements from him before, so he is the real deal Mr. Haney!! :laughing: But yeah, I'm always on the lookout for a good deal though!

/ Just got home with my latest Craigslist score!!! #9  
you did real good on that deal.