Just ordered a PT-180, wanted to introduce myself

/ Just ordered a PT-180, wanted to introduce myself
Spent most of the day yesterday adding a bunch of electrical stuff. I will take some pictures and post later.

I decided to just do it right the first time and I added a small fuse box, a relay on the +12V key power (feeding fuse box). Then wired some headlights, a fan, and the oil pressure light.

Fan and Lights have their own switches and also power down when key is off. I found a stubbed out key power wire in the back(yellow), next to oil pressure wire(grey). So didn't have to cut any of the existing wire at all.

I zip-tied the fan onto the right side, pushing into the motor (had to swap blade and swap + and - wires), and across the exhaust.

Also did the first filter change. Besides getting oil everywhere, it was pretty easy.

It's still heats up pretty good after an hour or so, but the fan is definitely helping delay that.

My brother who has 15 years in commercial landscape and hundreds of hours in bobcats, ditch witches, etc. is up this weekend and has been trying it out. He's very impressed with it, but agrees that the pedals are too touchy. Going to call power-trac on monday and order some springs.

Overall I'm super happy, I'm finding lots of random things to do with it. Just found out we are having some drainage issues near the garage that's going to require a lot of dirt work. Would really suck if we didn't have this thing!

Pictures of the electronics work. Not the prettiest, but all functional. I drilled out the PTO and Light hole on the console, but other than that nothing modified, just added.

IMG_20200707_164506.jpgIMG_20200707_164538.jpgIMG_20200707_164523.jpgIMG_20200707_164556.jpgIMG_20200707_164607.jpg

/ Just ordered a PT-180, wanted to introduce myself #45  
Awesome job 👍 What state are you in James?

Awesome job 👍 What state are you in James?

I am up in Minnesota. Looking forward to putting my plow attachment to the test this winter :).