Price Check KB2475 Backhoe

/ KB2475 Backhoe #12  
If the drive wasn't that far, I'd go and pick it up for a $1000 savings. It will fit in a small 4x8 trailer. I installed my own. Nothing that technical. The bh brackets and remote should take you @4-5 hours. Adding approx. drive time and installation, you just made $100/hour. Just a thought.

/ KB2475 Backhoe
If the drive wasn't that far, I'd go and pick it up for a $1000 savings. It will fit in a small 4x8 trailer. I installed my own. Nothing that technical. The bh brackets and remote should take you @4-5 hours. Adding approx. drive time and installation, you just made $100/hour. Just a thought.

Looks like 1300 miles round trip. $350 gas plus tolls. Just isn't worth it. For just a couple hundred more $$$ my local dealer will come and get the tractor and install a new backhoe.

/ KB2475 Backhoe #14  
Looks like 1300 miles round trip. $350 gas plus tolls. Just isn't worth it. For just a couple hundred more $$$ my local dealer will come and get the tractor and install a new backhoe.

Sorry, I should have paid more attention in my geography classes. I'd use the local dealer too. Have fun with the new attachment.