Comparison KIOTI 7320 or kobota 6070

/ KIOTI 7320 or kobota 6070 #1  

Jeff Saunders

Tractor
Kubota M7060
Decided to trade in my Mahendra I am looking at a coyote 7320 and a Kabota 6070 price for the coyote is 43,000 the price for the Kabota is 43,300 I think they are both good tractors but would like some input to see what some of you guys think. Kioti dealer has offered me 20,000 for my 5010 Mahindra and the Kabota dealer has offered me 18,000

/ KIOTI 7320 or kobota 6070 #2  
Kioti has a self-leveling loader, Lift more and weighs more than the Kubota. So I picked the kioti . But here the kioti was also 7000$ less as well

/ KIOTI 7320 or kobota 6070 #3  
More lift and more weight is always better

/ KIOTI 7320 or kobota 6070 #4  
I can't speak to the Kubota, but I have the RX7320. My comments about the 7320 after about 150 trouble free hours
1. good power - I pull a 4x4 Krone baler (used for both wet and dry bales) with this and it's no problem
2. good weight - with loaded rear tires and loader machine checks in over 10k (nice for the baler)
3. self-leveling loader - also good for moving stacking hay
4. power shuttle - very easy to use; really like the power shuttle
5. automatically engages 4wd when braking
6. has PTO/engine setting/memory

Complaints:
1. no buddy seat; not even an option
2. noisier than I was hoping for but folks have commented that this gets better when the hydraulic fluid is changed; haven't done that yet
3. potential issues with the block heater- search the forums but you'll find at least 2 instances of block heaters blowing out

Overall I'm pretty pleased. I think for the for the money it's a really good value. I think you might be able to do a bit better on price. I paid $39,500 for mine last year. That included an optional 2nd rear remote, filled rear tires, having the tires set at the wides setting, optional mirror, and delivery. No tax because we're ag.

There are a number of folks on here who have the MF4707 which looks to be a really nice machine, but it's gonna be a 5-10k up-charge. More refined? Perhaps, more options? Absolutely. 25% better, that's up to the buyer.